Please complete the form and register to reserve your (and your bubble’s) seat for any upcoming service.
We have rearranged the seating in the Morris Hall and there will be 80 seats available each week.
In the first instance, we would like everyone who wants to attend at any service to register.
Once you register, you will be allocated a seat at one of the services. You will then be notified via text message and email of your reservation details.
This way, we can try to get everyone along to a service at least once in October.
If this works out, from November, we will be hoping to have 2 services on a Sunday, one at 1030am and one at 4pm. This would mean that everyone would be able to get to a service once every 2 weeks.
If you arrive without reserving a seat in advance, we will do our best to accommodate you, but due to social distancing guidelines for the size of the building, there is a chance that we will not have seats available and you not be able to come into the building, sorry!
Additionally, the following guidelines will apply:
• Please arrive early to facilitate a safe entry into the car park and building
• Please maintain 2m social distancing as you arrive and move around the building and hall.
• Masks or face coverings will be required throughout your time in the building. This is for your safety and the safety of those around you. If you do not have a mask, we will have some available for you.
• We will have hand sanitiser available as you enter and we expect everyone to sanitise hands upon arrival. We encourage everyone to bring your own hand sanitiser as well to use as needed throughout.
• You will be guided to a seat as you arrive. Please remain in your seat for the duration of the service.
• Families will be able to sit together in their bubble.
• Parents/ carers, your children must stay with you in your area and not move around the hall.
• We will have a team that will be helping with sanitising each space that has had traffic during and after services. We will wipe down all chairs, door handles etc and the hall itself will be sanitised with mist after each service.
• Toilet facilities will not be available, except if absolutely necessary.
• The offering boxes will be available as normal.
• We will exit by rows after the service to make sure we don’t pile up in corridor.
• There will be no coffee or food items available. Please do feel free to bring your own along.
• All plans are subject to change as the situation continues to develop. If you have any questions, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Chapel, Heath Road, Liverpool L19 4XR | tel: 0151 281 9716