By siteadmin in Bible Book,Les Stamper,Matthew,New Testament,PM Service,Sermons,The Lord's Prayer
Back to Basics Where? Who? When? Why? What? How?
1. THE STORY: The Parable of the Soils 4 Types of soil: i) The path ii) Rocky ground iii) Weed infested iv) Good ground 2. THE EXPLANATION: The Seed is the Word of God 4 Types of person: i) The disinterested ii) The disillusioned iii) The deceived iv) The disciple
1. KNOWING JESUS MEANS KNOWING LIFE. Stand in his resurrection life In Him alone 2. KNOWING JESUS MEANS KNOWING LOVE Every human being longs to be loved for who they are. O the deep, deep love of Jesus. 3. KNOWING JESUS MEANS KNOWING LIBERTY Freedom from guilt and…
1) THE SCENE The Upper Room Feet washing 2) THE SERVANT W.W.J.D. To be great you must serve 3) THE SERMON ……Ought to wash one another’s feet Follow His example 4) THE SAVIOUR Pointing us to the cross Do you know the Saviour?
1) A REBUKE! (3:13) Your words have been hard against Me says the Lord The people were cynical – it’s vain to serve God 2) A RECOGNITION! (3:14-16) Those who feared the Lord and esteemed His name were His treasured possession 3) A RETURN! (4:1-6) The great and awesome…
1) RESTORE (v1) a) Spiritually b) Gently c) Cautiously 2) REVIVE a) Pray for him b) Love him c) Don’t judge him 3) RESPONSIBLY a) In action b) In word c) In deed
***Apologies the sermon was not recorded. 1) CARE How can I help? 2) COMPASSION How do I take the first step? 3) COMMITMENT Will I do all I can to serve the Lord’s people? “Love one another with brotherly affection Outdo one another in showing honour.” (Romans 12:10)